The Mission of the Australian Remittance and Currency Providers Association
- Represent the interests of its members and liaise with government, regulators, banking institutions, consumers, media, the community and other industry stakeholders on all issues that relate to the remittance and currency providers industry;
- Foster and strengthen the relationship between the remittance and currency providers industry and members of the banking and financial services industry;
- Foster and promote the highest standard of compliance and business practices across the remittance and currency providers industry;
- Ensure the highest standard of compliance and business practices by members through certification;
- Develop, promote and support a robust and competitive industry to benefit consumers and promote financial inclusion; and;
- Facilitate continued learning and professional development amongst its members about compliance with regulations and industry best practice standards.
The Association formed in October 2014 and also aims to bring industry together to form a united voice for its members.