ARCPA CertifiED MEMBERS
The ARCPA Certification is an industry accreditation program that establishes the benchmark of compliance best practice for the registered remittance providers industry in Australia.
The following ARCPA members have completed the ARCPA Certification version 2 which launched on 31 July 2017. ARCPA Certification version 2 improves on the requirements of Version 1:
- Key personnel and AML/CTF Compliance Officer – fit and proper assessment including review of qualifications and experience
- Foreign jurisdictions – permanent establishments, operations and relationships and the practice in managing associated risks
- Internal and External Reviews – suitability of frequency
- Screening Policy and Procedures – quality of screening and investigations
- Privacy obligations – how the entity handles private and confidential information it collects
- Beneficial Ownership Policy and Procedures – standard
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence – triggers and approach
- Suspicious Matters – triggers, reporting and or management
- Employees Training – suitability, content and frequency
- Explanatory notes for applicants to better understand the expectations and requirements of the ARCPA Certification Program
ARCPA Certification Program
For further information on the ARCPA Certification Program see the ARCPA Certification page.